1994 Peugeot 405 GTX TD estate
**runs but MOT expired and needs work! Do not muck me about if you aren’t interested!**
Good looking car, pulls well and quite fun to drive
Have driven to south of France, Leeds, Manchester, Birmingham, Norwich... it can still do miles.
- interior is still comfy and tidy
- clutch and gearbox both good
- goes well once running
- cheap to insure
- quite good on fuel
- leccy Windows
- all lights etc. Still work
- air con is freezing
- Very slow to start unless parked downhill - leak needs fixing
- been advised needs OSR brake looking at (binding)
- front discs will need doing soon
- small steering leak
- front window runners need greasing
- locks iffy (I unlock manually from passenger side, doesn’t cause any problems)
- tyres are getting to the end
Please remember this will not have an MOT!!!
Any more questions please ask but not if you’re not interested - I don’t have time. I will not deal with messers.