2004 Mercedes Benz C Class C270 CDI Elegance
Mercedes-Benz C Class C270 CDI Facelift
Selling because I want an estate.
MOT Valid until 24 January 2021, passed first time this year.
Current mileage 107,500 ish, still in daily use.
OM612 5 cylinder diesel engine. About 40mpg around town and 65mpg on the motorway.
Automatic 5G - Tronic gearbox. One of the most reliable auto gearboxes out there, still works perfectly.
I've had the car around a year now and have done the following:
- Oil change, oil filter, air filter, coolant replacement.
- Replacement of high pressure fuel pump with refurbished OEM item (seals were gone on old one, causing fuel leak as mentioned in 2019 MOT fail).
- Replacement of all plastic low pressure fuel lines from fuel filter to high pressure pump with OEM items.
- Auxiliary drive belt replacement.
- New OEM thermostat.
- Fitment of 3.5mm stereo jack
November / December 2019:
- Replacement of offside front brake caliper .
- Two new rear Bridgestone Turanza tyres.
February / March 2020:
- Oil change, oil filter, air filter.
- New OEM MAF sensor
When I bought the car it came with no service booklet as the dealer lost it. Looking at the fairly uneventful MOT history and relatively low mileage I'd say it was well looked after before.
- Rear arches are a little rusty where they wrap over into the arch. I have been quoted £120 to sort these out. Was waiting until after winter.
- Cream cloth interior!! Not the easiest to keep clean. There are a handful of water stains from a very wet trip to Scotland.
Hopefully you can look past these points and appreciate my honesty. I will get it professionally valeted to try and get those stains out prior to sale, along with fitting the engine cover.