What is N2G Classifieds about?
Here, you can buy and sell cars that cost £2000 or less.
What can I sell?
You can sell any car, provided the price is £2000 or less.
How do I sell it?
Register to use the site, then click 'Post a listing' to start the process. You will need post one or more pictures, your location and details of the car. Each advert needs to be approved before it is listed, so if you haven't followed the rules for listing, it won't be listed.
What are the rules for listing?
1. The price needs to be £2000 or less. You cannot list a car for more than £2000
2. A price needs to be specified. You cannot list a car that says 'offers'
3. The number plate needs to be entered, so potential buyers can do MOT checks.
4. At least one picture is needed. The more the merrier.
5. You need your location.
6. Details about the car are needed, along with any faults.
7. The MOT expiry date is needed.
When the vehicle is sold, it's your responsibility to remove or disable the ad from the site.
How do I buy a car?
On every page, there is a 'send message' button. In order to send a message, you will need to be signed in to the site. This is because private messages are sent. Do not send a 'best price' type message. The price is on the advert.
Sellers will be more willing to deal with you if you are polite, and generally speak to the the seller, the way you would want to be spoken to.
I need some help that's not listed here
Click the contact button at the top of the page, enter your details in the box, and we will contact you as soon as we can.